**In alignment with current university action to slow the spread of COVID-19, the Markaz building is temporarily closed. Although our physical space will not be open, our commitment to our beloved Markaz community remains strong.
Professional staff have begun to work remotely and we welcome students to connect with us over Zoom. Email Cassie Garcia (email@example.com) or Heidi Elneil (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule a meeting. We are currently available between 9 AM – 5 PM PST, however, depending on your needs, meetings can be schedule outside of our normal business hours.**
Located upstairs in the Nitery, The Markaz offers study, meeting and event space to students throughout the academic year. The center has two reservable spaces for student-initiated programs: “The Lounge ” and “The Meeting Room."
Room 210 - The Lounge
Large open lounge area:
- Perfect for hosting events and gatherings
- Large sectional couches & additional seating
- Buffet Style cabinet, great for food service
Room 211 - The Meeting Room
A meeting & study room
- Couches to accomodate group meetings
- Study table that sits up to 8
- Computer cluster & printer