Frosh Intern Program
All Markaz intern positions for the 2020-21 school year have been filled. Check back in Fall 2021 to apply.
The Markaz Frosh Intern Program is at the core of our mission to empower a vibrant community of students who identify with Muslim experiences both here and around the world. Using a framework grounded in social justice and our understanding of intersectionality, this program is an opportunity for first-year students to actively engage in community building, advocacy and allyship at the Markaz. The program takes inspiration from the history of student advocacy that brought the Markaz to life in 2013, and asks interns to tap into their passions and talents to uplift the work of the center and our broader community.
- Establish connection with current professional and student staff
- Co-host Afterzoon Chai’s with a current student staff
- Ideate and implement student initiated events
- Connect with other community centers on campus
- Frosh interns organize an Admit Weekend Event
Applications for the 2020-2021 are now closed!